Inspired by the charming Rose Bay and its exlusive surrounds, no expense has been spared in designing this landmark development. Bespoke interior detailing to each spacious residence and an elegant palette of materials offer an unsurpassed level of luxury home living.
LOCATION AND AMENITIES
- Set on an unprecedented large 1,835m² site with excellent setbacks to neighbours
- Leafy outlook to Royal Sydney Golf Club and the landscaped courtyard
- Peace of mind that there will be no development opposite the site
- Exceptional large communal garden designed by award winning landscape architects Wyer & Co with herb garden, outdoor dining and
- Most units are offered with 2 or 3 car spaces
- Extra wide driveway at 6.1m instead of the standard 3.8m
- 4-5 visitor car spaces and ample street parking
- State-of-the-art electric car charging station
- Basement storage for all units
- 5 mins level walk to Rose bay shops
- Award winning team comprising international architects Marchese Partners and Pure Interiors
- Bespoke Italian Joinery with select apartments boasting a full size Subzero wine fridge with custom Italian servery
- Top of the line Miele appliances including steamoven with microwave capability
- European oak floors offered in a light or dark colour scheme with your choice of herringbone or convential pattern
- Award winning German Occhio feature lights that provide excellent ambience
Call Chris Bell on 0416 970 426 to find out more.
**All images are computer generated artist impressions. Please contact our office for more information.