FIRST OPEN FOR INSPECTION SATURDAY 3RD SEPTEMBER 10:30AM
Taking pride of place in a boutique block of only ten apartments and with no common walls plus an expansive floorplan you cannot look past this stunning art deco apartment if you are seeking the peace and character of Kirribilli living.
The home features two separate living rooms with an abundance of natural light and window seats so you can get lost in the harbour views. You have the option of having a 3rd bedroom or home study to compliment the two further large bedrooms and renovated bathroom whilst the stylish kitchen would not look out of place in a large family house.
You also have access to the superb rooftop terrace which offers panoramic harbour views and with the added bonus of secure garage parking you don't have to concern yourself with finding the ever elusive on street space.
- Well maintained security building, elevated setting, over-sized
- Light drenched interiors and decorative high ceilings
- Double brick building, versatile TV room or 3rd bed with robes
- Expansive formal dining with fireplace and stunning leadlights
- Multiple window seats, generous living room, renovated bathroom
- Combined laundry, large timber and stone chef's gas kitchen
- Large bedrooms with robes
- Exclusive use car space
- Just a few steps lead up to a superb entertainers terrace
- Just a close walk to the ferry wharf and the popular celcius wharf cafe.
Please call Chris Bell on 0416 970 426 or Paul Morris on 0427 709 308 for further information or to arrange an inspection.
Disclaimer: Information contained in this advertisement has been sourced from numerous third party sources. Buyers are urged to rely on their own enquiry as to its accuracy. For any questions or further clarification please reach out to our office immediately.