MEA Realty Pty Ltd ABN 74616571736
1b 48-50 Alfred Street, Milsons Point NSW 2061
02 9007 5300
NSW Permit No.
Start date: 01/10/17 at 09:00 am AEST End date: 15/12/17 at 11:59 pm AEDT
Who can enter?
Entry is only available to residents of Australia who are aged 18 years or older.
How to Enter
1. Entrants must “Like” the Milson Real Estate Facebook™ page OR
2. Attend one of our Open Homes OR
3. Sign up to Milson Real Estate Property Alerts OR
4. Have your property appraised
5. Entrants must complete the online entry form found on the www.milsonre.com page and fill in all required fields.
6. The promotion ends midnight Friday 15th December 2017.
7. Winner drawn Monday 18th of December 2017
The prize is a “Travel Package” which consist of, and is only redeemable for the following;
• Return economy flights for 2 People to the Pacific Islands flying out of Sydney Airport
• 5 nights in a 4 star hotel
Terms and Conditions
- 1. The promoter is MEA Realty Pty Ltd T/A Milson Real Estate
- 2. There is one Winner to be drawn from the competition.
- 3. The total Package retail prize value is approximately $3,600 (AUD).
- 4. The prize is available for use only by Australian residents over the age of 18 with a valid passport
The prize cannot be redeemed or exchanged for any other form of travel services. All reasonable attempts will be made to contact the winner within 48 Hours. If any winner chooses not to take their prize (or is unable to), or does not take or claim a prize by the time specified by the Promoter, they forfeit the prize and the Promoter is not obliged to substitute the prize.
- 5. The value of the prizes is accurate and based upon the recommended retail value of the prizes (inclusive of GST) at the date of printing. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any variation in the value of the prizes after that date.
- 6. No entry fee is charged by the Promoter to enter the Promotion.
- 7. For the purposes of public statements and advertisements, the Promoter may only publish the winner’s surname, initial and State/Territory or postcode of residence.
- 8. Notification and claiming the Prize. Following the Prize draw, the winner will be notified using the contact details provided by the Entrant. The winning Entrant has 48 hours from the time and date of the notification being sent to respond, provide proof of eligibility and claim the Prize. If the Prize is not claimed by the winning Entrant within this time frame, the Prize will be redrawn and any previous winners will forgo all claims to the Prize.
- 9. The Winner must give us three preferred travel dates before the 22/12/2017. The eligible dates will be between January 2018 to April 2018 excluding any school holidays and subject to availability.
- 10. All bookings are subject to availability at the time of booking.
- 11. This Prize will be deemed fully used once a qualifying booking has been made and confirmed to be available. The prize will not be reinstated, refunded or replaced, even in the event that the reservation is cancelled or changed. The promoter recommends the winner acquire travel insurance for this purpose.
- 12. Changes or Cancellation may incur charges from Airlines, Hotels or other Suppliers. The customer is responsible to pay any such charges and the prize cannot be applied to any additional costs associated with changes or cancellations to the original booking requested by the customer.
- 13. The winner may add services or stay additional nights, however the winner is responsible for any additional costs.
- 14. The Prize cannot be applied to any costs or miscellaneous fees charged by the Hotel or Airline and incurred by the customer.
- 15. Milson Real Estate reserves the right to change these terms and conditions without notice and at any stage during the promotion.
- 16. By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- 17. The promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
- 18. Except for any liability that cannot by law be excluded, including the Non-Excludable Guarantees, the Promoter (including its respective officers, employees and agents) is not responsible for and excludes all liability, illness, injury, death, loss, litigation, claim, or damage that may occur, directly or indirectly, whether caused by negligence or not,); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of: (a) any technical difficulties or equipment malfunction (whether or not under the Promoter’s control); (b) any theft, unauthorised access or third party interference; (c) any entry or prize claim that is late, lost, altered, damaged or misdirected (whether or not after their receipt by the Promoter) due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter; (d) any variation in prize value to that stated in these Terms and Conditions; (e) any tax liability incurred by a winner or Entrant; or (f) use of a prize The Promoter (including its‟ officers, employees and agents) excludes all liability for any loss (including, without limitation, indirect, special or consequential loss or loss of profits or opportunity), expense, damage, personal injury or death which is suffered or sustained (whether or not arising from any person‟s negligence) in connection with this competition including taking or using a prize, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law (in which case that liability is limited to the minimum allowable by law), including the Non-Excludable guarantees. Any change in value of the prize occurring between the publishing date and date the prize is claimed is not the responsibility of the Promoter